Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cinco de Mayo Recipes

Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner; Celebrate Cinco de Mayo! To me the 5th of May is a good excuse to eat more Mexican Food and have a Margarita. Here (below) are a few of the recipes I have made these past few months blogging (click on the recipe name for the link). Any would be perfect to help you celebrate on Sunday. All are tried and true. In fact, I just made the Portobello Fajitas at my sister's Thursday. Yummy! We also made one of Tyler Florence's Guacamole recipes. It was delicious! It did call for a lot of lime juice. I found it a little tart on it's own, but with chips it was perfect. The good news is it keeps well in the refrigerator with plastic wrap on the surface. With all that lime juice it stays beautifully green.









Sunday we plan to make homemade salsa and a Pork Carnitas recipe for tacos. We also plan to make a drink from Pinterest called a Salty Chihuahua. I will let you know how things go. Here's hoping you find some fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...