Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Recipe Review: Cauliflower Tabouli

Last night I made dinner and brought it to Mom and Dad's. Dear sister met me there and we all sat down to a dinner of Roasted Chicken in a Bundt Pan, Yellow Rice and this Cauliflower Tabouli. It was amazing! I am so excited to find this recipe. It was in the latest Food Network Magazine. It made a ton of Tabouli. I know it serves at least 6 to 8, maybe more. I love that it is all veggies. I could snack on it all day long. I plan to reduce the olive oil a little bit next time, just to reduce the fat a little. Or I might add a cucumber too. I bet it would be a great addition. I think I just have to keep this in the frig all summer long. So delicious, fresh and good for you!



Cauliflower Tabouli

Grate 1 head cauliflower into grain-size pieces with a box grater. Toss with 3 diced plum tomatoes, 2 bunches chopped parsley, 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce, 4 chopped scallions, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil and 1/4 cup chopped mint in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper (I used my Spiced Salt Grinder).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...